The INSTITUT DES FORMATIONS AVANCEES (I-FATOSS UNIVERSITY COURSES) is a bilingual (French and English) university with a distinguished doctrine of nation-building through a profound knowledge of the subject matter of university education. It is willing to bring out the life and body of its content to existence and to outline its full manifestation through the internship model approach in her courses and educational curricula.
Professor Geoffroy BOTOYIYE founded the private university I-FATOSS UNIVERSITY, which has been operating in the Republic of Benin with formal status since 2014.
The college system of the university consists of four divisions: the College of Business and Social Sciences, the College of Management Science, the College of Arts and Humanities, and the College of Science and Technology.
I-FATOSS University has grown quickly throughout its history, positioning the institution among the top 10 universities in the Republic of Benin.
In the French-speaking region of the Benin Republic, i-FATOSS University is referred to as IFA-TOSSI or Institution Formation Avancee Tossi. As a result, it is a fully approved higher education institution in the Republic of Benin. I-FATOSS university courses.
Our objective is to create a setting that encourages the acquisition of information based on research that may be used to advance humanity. In the pursuit of greatness in knowledge, character, and service to humanity, we want to become the premier institution.
With a common standard that will draw attention from around the world to the continent, we hope to establish ourselves as the first Pan-African University. In order to meet the changing needs of organizations and governments in various economic and political systems, we aim to provide a wide range of solutions.
To accomplish this, we intend to:
- To enable all students, professors, and staff to pursue their academic and professional goals, provide an open and welcoming atmosphere.
- Provide a welcoming environment for a vibrant faculty dedicated to teaching, mentoring, research, and the performing and visual arts.
- Make creative linkages between science, engineering, the humanities, social sciences, and education.
- Get recognized as a top-tier school that excels in academics and meets societal demands.
I-FATOSS UNIVERSITY COURSES
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMME
Below is a list of I-FATOSS university courses.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Health and Social Care Management
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Political Science
- Intelligent and Security studies
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Management and Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
FACULTY OF ART AND HUMANITIES
- Mass Communication
- Theatre Arts
- French Language Communication
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- Urban and Regional planning
- Estate Management Environmental Science
FACULTY OF NATIONAL SECURITY, PUBLIC SAFETY & PUBLIC POLICY
- Cybercrime and Information Security
- Criminology, Policing, and Investigation
- Disaster Management and Humanitarian Studies
- Homeland Security and Law Enforcement
- Aviation and Maritime Security
- Intelligence and Security Studies
The university is committed to providing quality education and training to its students, preparing them for successful careers and leadership roles in their respective fields. The faculty members are highly qualified and experienced professionals who are dedicated to the academic and personal growth of their students. I-FATOSS University courses.
The university also has a strong focus on community engagement and social responsibility. It encourages its students to participate in community service and volunteer activities to make a positive impact on society.
Overall, Ifatoss University is a reputable institution of higher education that provides quality education and training to its students. It is committed to academic excellence, personal growth, and community engagement, making it an excellent choice for students who want to achieve their full potential and make a positive impact on the world.