How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeriacampus benin
How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria
GENERALITY OF FRENCH LANGUAGE
French is a Romance language that belongs to the Indo-European linguistic family or langue française . Like all Romance languages, it is descended from the Vulgar Latin of the Roman Empire. Gallo-Romance, the Latin spoken in Gaul, and more specifically in Northern Gaul, gave rise to French.
The native Celtic tongues of Northern Roman Gaul, such as Gallia Belgica, and the (Germanic) Frankish language of the post-Roman Frankish conquerors both had an impact on French. There are many French-based creole languages now as a result of France’s historical overseas expansion, most notably Haitian Creole.
Francophone refers to both a person or a country that speaks French,29 nations on many continents share the use or teaching of French as their official language, the majority of them are also members of the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF), a group of 84 nations. One of the six official languages of the United Nations is French.
It is spoken as a first language (in decreasing order of the number of speakers) in France, Belgium (Wallonia and the Brussels-Capital Region), western Switzerland (specifically the cantons forming the Romandy region), parts of Luxembourg, the United States (the states of Louisiana, Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont), Monaco, the Aosta Valley region, and other Francophone regions.
IMPORTANCE OF FRENCH LANGUAGE
- A language used internationally French is spoken by more than 300 million people across five continents. The OIF, a global alliance of countries that speak French, has 88 member states and governments. French is the second most studied foreign language and the fifth most spoken language overall, so learning it is an excellent choice after English. On the five continents, more than 300 million people speak French. The OIF is a global association of nations with a French-speaking population of 88 member states and governments. It is crucial to study French because it is the second most studied foreign language after English and the fifth most spoken language in the world. Along with English, French is the only other language that is taught in every nation on earth. Nearly a million students take French language classes at the largest international network of cultural institutions, which is run by France.
2. a language for the international job market
Speaking both French and English is advantageous in the global work market. Understanding French allows one access to French businesses in France and other French-speaking countries. France is a crucial economic partner since it has one of the biggest economies in the world and is a popular place for international investment. This is a compelling argument for students to learn French.
3. A language of culture
Internationally, French is the language of theater, music, visual arts, dance, and architecture. Great literary works, as well as movies and music, are available in the original French to those who are fluent in the language.
4. A language for travel
With over 87 million tourists each year, France is the #1 tourism destination in the world. Knowing even a little French makes traveling to Paris and all of France much more pleasurable and provides insights into French culture and way of speaking.
5. A language for higher education
Speaking French opens up opportunities to study at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world.
6. Another language of international relations
French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross, and international courts. French is the language of the three cities where the EU institutions are headquartered: Strasbourg, Brussels, and Luxembourg.
7. A language that opens up the world
Understanding French gives you access to a different point of view on the world. You can keep up with influential French thinkers and world leaders as well as news from the top French-language international media.
8. An enjoyable language to learn
Learning the French language is simple. There are a variety of techniques available that make learning French entertaining for both adults and children.
9. A language that is used to learn other languages
Since a sizable portion of English vocabulary is derived from French, learning French is an excellent foundation for learning other languages, notably Romance languages (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Romanian) as well as English.
10. A language of reason and love
It is a delight to learn French because it is a beautiful, rich, musical language that is frequently referred to as the language of love. In addition, French is an analytical language that fosters critical thinking, a vital talent for talks and negotiations.
#How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria IN 202 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria IN 2023 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria IN 2023 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria IN 2023 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria IN 2023 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria IN 2023 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria in 2023 #How to study french in Benin republic from Nigeria in 2023