Accurate List of Accredited Universities in Benin Republic 2022.
List of Accredited Universities in Benin Republic 2022. The Benin Republic welcomes students from all around the world who desire to enroll in its higher education institutions.
Dahomey was the previous name for Benin, which is now formally recognized as the Republic of Benin. It is a West African nation. Its neighbors are Nigeria to the east, Togo to the west, Burkina Faso to the north, and Niger to the east. French is Benin’s official language, but native languages are also widely used.
There has been a lot of press about closing unauthorized universities in the Benin Republic. These are additionally the institutions whose programs and diplomas are not recognized in Nigeria by the NUC. This does not imply that there are no accredited institutions providing high-quality instruction, nevertheless. The complete list of NUC and NYSC-accredited schools in the Benin Republic is compiled in this article. The article also contains further details about these colleges, such as their admission standards and list of programs.
LIST OF ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC
- EcoleProfessionelleSpecialiseeUniversiteLaCite (EPS)
- BestowerInt’lUniversity, Cotonou
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITIES IN THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN:
Five credits in areas that are pertinent to the intended course of study are earned. In any of the following exams, these results must be acquired in no more than two sittings: WAEC, NECO, BAC, NABTEB, or a comparable exam
- Birth certificates in four certified copies
- Four photos from a passport
- The international passport data page in four copies. “Not required”
- entrance application fee
Students travel to the Republic of Benin for academic purposes each year and semester. Not all courses offered by higher education institutions may be offered to prospective students, and none of them are recognized by Benin’s academic establishments.
However, the Ministry of Education and Higher Learning in the Republic of Benin also recognizes and accepts several more courses recognized and approved by the Nigeria University Commission and all these are necessity for the List of Accredited Universities in Benin Republic 2022. Candidates must have their O’level results in order to enroll in classes in the Benin Republic. Studying at one of the approved colleges in the Benin Republic also has the following advantages:
BENEFITS OF THE BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAM FOR STUDY
- The ability to speak French is an extra benefit.
- Students can gain admission to universities in the Benin Republic without taking the JAMB.
- The three-year B.sc degree offered by institutions in the Benin Republic is quick and strike-free.
- No JAMB exams are necessary.
- The school did not host any Post-UTME exams.
- There are no entry exams
- Universities in the Benin Republic provide French students with bilateral exchange programs.
PROGRAMS AND COURSES ACCREDITED AND OFFERED IN UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC
FACULTY OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
- political science
- public administration
- Mass Communication
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Management Information System
- Computer engineering
- bachelor of science(B.Sc.)in information technology
- bachelor of science(B.Sc.)in computer science
- Bachelor of Science in applied sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
- computer engineering
- Engr.Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Management, Business, and marketing
- Office technology management
- Sc.in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)in Business Administration (optionsavailableinMarketing)
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.) in Management Studies;
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)in agribusiness management;
Even when transferring from another approved or recognized institution of higher learning, candidates with strong Bachelor of Science degrees may be offered higher placements and be eligible for direct entry into the second year.
For students enrolled in management/science and technology courses, Benin Republic University provides an HND to BSC conversion program. Only individuals having a higher or advanced diploma from a different accredited and recognized institution or polytechnic worldwide are eligible for this conversion program. All academic semesters offer opportunities to apply for the conversion program. There is no entrance exam or screening required for enrollment in the HND to BSC conversion program.
The conversion procedure lasts for the duration of the academic year. The process the learner must go through is as follows:
- Period of Application/Registration
- Submission and approval processes for project topics
- authoring and leading projects
- defending and approving the project
- HND verification of results
- correct conversion
Every applicant has a lot of flexibility in this procedure. You will successfully convert from HND to BSC after you produce an academic paper about the suggested path of study or the HND-BSC conversion. The list of courses that can be converted through colleges in the Benin Republic is shown below:
- Computer science
- Political science
- International relations
- Banking and finance
- Human resource management
- Business administration
- Public administration
- Mass communication
- Electrical electronics
FEE STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT METHOD:
Application fee: 10,000naira
Acceptance fee: 20,000naira
Conversion and certification fee: 350,000naira